Wildlife safari is always Exciting, Thrilling And Mesmerizing Experience…!!!
While witnessing this unique opportunity, There are few things we need to take care from safety, nature conversation and people connect.
Here are some dos you shall make a note of –
- Listen to the safety instruction and code of conduct carefully.
- Clarify doubts if any before getting on to the safari
- Wear light-colored clothes like khaki, olive green or
- Maintain absolute silence when instructions are given.
- Respect your
- Be energetic and show inquisitive signs. This helps to keep guides & drives
- Share your knowledge when appropriate and humble
- Maintain marginal distance from Wildlife animals.
Here are some don’t you shall make a note of –
- Get out of the safari vehicle in the
- Remove legs outside safari vehicle in the forest while on the forest
- Argue with safari guide and vehicle driver on any of the
- Interrupt the guide while he is giving information or facts about the wildlife, this could get very
- Make any loud voice/noise while on safari. It disturbs the animal/birds and other
- Throw plastic/wastage/food in the
- Spit on
- Smoke & drinks (alcohol/soft) while on
- Obstruction to others while taking
- Getting scared on seeing any animal nearby safari
- Feed to animals/birds.
- Try to pose for a photograph with an
- Wear body fragrances during
- Wear a bright color
- Walk alone around the
- Damage plant of animal
- Shouting, teasing and chasing
- Use camera flash while taking animal/bird photos
- Play music/songs while on the
- Get close to
So embark a different journey to get lifetime experience. Embrace it all with your each and every breath.